Honors and Awards
You will graduate with honors in Chemistry if you complete the following requirements:
- Select an honors faculty advisor in Chemistry by the end of the semester when you accumulate 96 semester credit hours.
- Keep this advisor informed of your progress toward satisfying the honors requirements.
- Complete the Bachelor of Science major in Chemistry with a grade point average of 3.50 or above in the major.
- Complete at least four semester credit hours of chemical research with a grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Write a publishable-quality paper on an approved topic of Chemistry, using the Journal of the American Chemical Society format.