Workshops, Seminars and Training
Past Training Opportunities
Brown Bag Series
Decolonize Your Syllabi and Classroom
This workshop, presented by Dr. Laura Simon and Dr. Natalie Bourdon, provided participants with the ability to:
- Understand what it means to “decolonize” syllabi
- Recognize and describe the benefits of decolonizing course syllabi
- Apply resources and strategies to make classrooms and course syllabi inclusive
Download the presentation.
View the checklist.
Anti-Racism and Microaggressions
This workshop provided faculty with:
- An in-depth overview of racial microaggressions
- Relevant anti-racism and inclusive teaching resources
- Hands-on skill building on recognizing and responding to microaggressions