Attend Mercer on an Army ROTC scholarship
Each academic year, high school seniors, college students and active duty soldiers compete for an opportunity to attend Mercer University with an Army ROTC scholarship.
An Army ROTC scholarship consists of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- Room and board scholarships
- Please note: Entitlements such as the Pell Grant and Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant Program will go toward room and board charges first, and Mercer will cover the difference up to the designated housing allowance in returning student cost of attendance.
- Additional allowances for books and fees
- Monthly living allowances for each school year depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum
Explore your options and apply to for an Army ROTC scholarship: